Why The School of Hope?
We have a clear mission – to help educate and empower at-risk children in Jocotenango, Guatemala.
Our school is located about 15 minutes from the beautiful Antigua Guatemala, a vibrant yet peaceful colonial town and the most visited destination in Guatemala.
Antigua feels like a portal to another century. The nearly 500-year-old city is cradled by three volcanoes and filled with colonial-era mansions, churches and convents. The city is a Unesco World Heritage site.
Make A Difference
Our volunteers have a wide array of options to help. There are opportunties to teach, assist with fundraising programs, and hands-on roles to maintain our buildings.
How do I become a volunteer at The School of Hope?
- Look at our many volunteer opportunities in the Volunteer Roles and Internships section.
- Fill out the application.
- Email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will get back to you as quickly as possible with more details. Usually within a week of receiving your application.
- We will need to contact your references before you are able to start volunteering at our school.